Thursday, March 31, 2011

Tips Round 2.

Well, I failed to start my tips in round 1, so I am left with the away teams. This means I am left with 1 single tip. Fremantle did the right thing and gave me a start, so after round one, total is 1. My rules state that, if I predict the margin correctly, I gain an extra tip. I will also pick a 'Lock of a Week', and if my 'Lock of the Week' fails to win, I lose a tip.

Tips.
St Kilda defeat Richmond by 31 points. My 'Lock of the Week'.
Despite Jack Riewoldt probably kicking six or seven goals, Richmond have no real other goal scoreing options, and St Kilda will strangle a result.
North Melbourne defeated by Collingwood by 58 points.
Let's be honest, North might be a nice up and comer, but they, like most of the rest of the competition are no match for the Pies. This should be a cake walk.
Port Adelaide defeat West Coast Eagles by 11.
The Weagles had a good win on Sunday night, but with a six day break coming off a tight match in sweltering conditions, I can't see them coming with a victory. That being said, Port are not a very good side, and don't have many goal kickers. Should be a low quality match, yet a good close one.
Gold Coast Suns defeat Carlton by 20 points.
Carlton don't look like a quality outfit this season to me, and Gold Coast should be pumped up for a big match after Guy McKenna told them to 'play like it is a grand final'. Gold Coast will fire up and take a comfortable lead.
Fremantle defeat Geelong by 8 points.
Last season Fremantle over ran the mighty Cats in the final quarter and stole a victory, I can see this happening again on Saturday night, with the wide open spaces and the foot speed of the dockers running away from the Cats.
Western Bulldogs defeat Brisbane Lions by 38 points.
The Dogs surely, surely must be hurting after a disastrous performance in Round 1, and there are fewer better chances to take their anger out than on a depleted Brisbane line up, who although they were good last week will lose.
Sydney defeat Essendon by 18 points.
There are no better sides at bursting a bubble than the Swans, and Hirdy might struggle to contain Adam Goodes at ANZ Stadium.
Hawthorn defeat Melbourne by 3 points.
In the match of the round, the Hawks will bounce back and just over take the Jurrah-led demons. Expect Buddy to kick 6.

Running total - 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment