Friday, February 4, 2011

School

Well it has been almost three weeks since my last blog entry, and for all one of you who are reading this, sorry. Sorry you are missing out on my intelligent, brilliant, amazing insights. But, here is something for you finally.

Today, i returned to school for the second last year of High School. Lots of fun. Anyway, I only have four subjects this year, so I am pretty relaxed about my thousands of frees i have every day. But what i am not relaxed about is the disgraceful prejudice and disaster that has come my way. The utter distain that has been heading my way for the past two years now.

Everything is going wrong for me, and i have nobody to blame but everyone but me. It can't be my fault, so i have to blame someone else for having a bottom locker. Being a reasonably tall student, i am shattered that i have to bend down, ALL the way to reach the bottom.

Without doubt, i am considering faking a back injury just so i can get a top locker. But until then, i will have to do my homework, do my downball and dominate the bottom locker.

3 comments: