Thursday, February 10, 2011

Superbowl Monday

All two of you would know, after reading my previous blog entries I am a Green Bay Packer fan. Possible the biggest fan of them in my house, at least my room. Well, as the rest of you would know, the Packers were in the Superbowl on Australian Monday. I was very excited to watch the telecast of it. There was a problem, I had school.
Being the model student I am, I was forced to attend school by my mother. I was left in a little dilemma, should I find out the score as soon as possible, or wait for the replay on at eight o'clock. I waited, unfortunately. I had to battle my way through school, football training, television, radio, social networking, friends and family, all in my goal to watch the Superbowl replay at 8 pm.
7:20 am - I awoke and left for school shortly after, I watched the Superbowl preview show. Big mistake, I was pretty keen to wag school.
4:10 pm - At a friends house, waiting to head off the footy training, there is a news flash on the tv. I stand up, block my ears and yell out loud knowing they will mention the Superbowl.
6:05 pm - Footy training warm down, somebody says 'Did you see the Superbowl?', 'Who won?'. I blocked my ears once again, yet after i unblocked them, somebody said 'Green Bay Packers.'
8:00 pm - The replay starts on ESPN, Green Bay take an early lead.
12:34 am - The Packers win the replay, and i make a status update about it. I go to bed smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment